Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank you

My going-away/30th birthday party on Sunday was AWESOME!! The weather was perfect, so many people came, we had great food and drinks and CAKE, the Colts won, who could ask for anything more? Thank you to everyone who took the time to come wish me luck and congratulations. I had a few breakdown moments as I said my last (well, last in-person) good-byes to family and friends.
It's now crunch time...The car is off to auction - keep your fingers crossed that somebody wants to pay me what it's worth...Gotta get those last few items and pack my bags - also keep those fingers crossed that everything fits in the bags and that the bags don't weigh too much:)...I'm at the end of my "getting rid of everything" phase and I still have so much. The last will go to Goodwill this week.
I'm in the process of doing all my "lasts." I had one last reggae night at the Casba. One last "drinks after work with the managers" is tonight. One last lunch with my old Blue co-workers is tomorrow. One last Grey's Anatomy session with Norm is Thursday. One last night with the girls is Saturday. And then this chapter closes and my Africa chapter begins. Life and time - phenomenal concepts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home