Monday, February 12, 2007

Feb pics

1. Here's my little problem child. I was spying on him having breakfast. He can be so cute when he's not being a devil! Right after this pic he chased the chickens around the courtyard.
2. Muslims praying by a building. They have calls to prayer 4 or 5 times everyday. They just stop, drop and pray - sometimes RIGHT on the side of the street.
3. Me and Leslie last weekend.


Steph - I'm working on getting some good shots of Bobo. It's difficult because as soon as the camera comes out people get crazy and I lose my status as a volunteer and drop right back into the category of "typical American" or "tourist" that I've been trying to hard to shake. I gotta do it on the down low! Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lord... 2 chicks standing by your problem child while he eats. He must be a chick magnet. Lucky him! And there are 2 chicks: U and ur friend. Looking shiny! It's a good sign :)

MOISE

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natty,

You will miss your problem child, you talk about him all the time. That picture is perfect. I can only think how those kids use their imagination compared to american kids eating breakfast infront of a TV, or video game.

diana

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nett-

He looks so cute...how could you not like him..ha-ha!!

I miss you like crazy. Can't wait until you come home :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home