Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random pics

1. Here's Aissa (my Judo girl) getting some mangoes for us. Not sure why I was suprised that it was hot when I bit into it. Maybe because I've only ever had mango in a smoothie or mixed drink of some sort. Guess when it's 100F outside the mango is going to taste warm - different, but still yummy:)
2. Mdm O #1 - my fav lady in Bobo with her problem child, and then my little stutterer on the right. That's really how all the women carry their kids here. He's a little old, but she still babies him - maybe that's why he's rotten!
3. Me with some other volunteers. The beginning of a wild night in Bobo:)

2 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the Wild night!!! :) Nice pics!!! Nice room you got there with your calebasses( Ask them what it means) on your wall + the mangos. Like em.

MOise

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you looked like you lost weight too...I mean not that you were huge or anything, but you do look thiner......you look good sister sue.....love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home