Friday, January 12, 2007

Care packages

I have received a lot of emails about what I want in care packages. If you are planning to send me one and haven't yet, hold off and let's just do lunch when I'm home in April (or dinner or breakfast - heck my schedule is open. oooh, or Starbucks. how I miss Starbucks...). I'm going to be gone to training during the month of March and then home for April and I don't want any packages sitting here that long, especially during those months because it is CRAZY hot here during that time. Thank you for your desire to help me out. Can't wait to see everyone when I'm home.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, your sister wanted to know if the goats that ride ontop of the bus, every just let loose (pee) while your sitting below??

diana

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger NanettePC said...

YES. The goats, sheep, chickens always just go whenever they want and if you happen to be sitting below them you get a pee shower! I haven't yet been peed on, but many other volunteers have! That might make me grouchy. I make it a point to grab a seat that is not under (or behind because the wind can be really strong) any animals. Thank God I live in a city and don't have to tak e that kind of transportation if I don't want.
Nette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home