Saturday, January 06, 2007

More pics



Ok, here are some more for you picture addicts!
1. My gremlins (problem child on far right, my little stutterer on far left, the gremlins in the middle)
2. My house. There's a lot going on here. Please notice the ever-present goats, all the chairs on my front porch where the in-depth conversations take place, the house on the right is where people live, the beautiful mango trees, the green door is the entrance into the courtyard, the door on the left of the picture is the one to my shower:)
3. My monopoly money.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Now I know where you live. Interesting...The trouble kid looks so innocent... i see you flashing your valuable FRANCS CFA: I didn't know they have 2000 franc bills now.. Time for me to go back I know. See ? Your postings are keeping me up to date with my home. Good job!!!

MOISE

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little ones are sooo cute...LOL
I love these pictures, it's awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home