Friday, January 05, 2007

Pictures

These are pics from back in training, so a little old but better late than never.
1. Me with my favorite dog in this country (I have a story to tell about him. Maybe next time) and the baby goat that always tried to mate with him (also a boy - nobody told him about the birds and the bees I imagine:)
2. Here are the boys we played soccer against - notice his feet...no shoes. These guys are tough!
3. Me with my host mom, sister and dad at a ceremony for them. My host mom ALWAYS dressed nicely like this. I miss her! And how cute is my sister!
Stay tuned...more to come!



2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger JTK said...

Net - when you are attaching pictures [and sometimes text], you have to remove the “whitespace” that is either before, between or after what you are trying to post. Jen and I have had problems with extra space on the posts we try to submit with pictures usually and not so much text... depending where you paste or attach them, the post will do different things with the output. Easily fixed, just make sure that there is no obvious space before your first picture [backspace just before the picture inset], the middle part is self-explanatory and for the big spaces at the end, just put your cursor after the last picture or text and use the 'delete' key several times.... Jen and my blog pushed our previous posts to other pages and was making things harder to read and follow [she's the one that trained me, fyi, so you know it's good info].

brother

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question!

How do you get them to smile when taking pictures?

I remember there were none in all my african pictures... I will send you some. You are starting a trend and it's a good thing!!! See? Africa needs you.

Good Job,

MOISE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home