Friday, March 02, 2007

Some pics for your enjoyment

1. Me with the girls in Banfora.
2. The goats on top of the buses never cease to amaze me.
3. Here are the kids from my organization's daycare center. The little girl with the braids standing by the pole is quite possibly the cutest person in this country. This was a dedication ceremony (UNICEF donated playground equipment to the daycare center that my organization manages) and every time a new song would come on she would jump up and starting dancing and the teacher (at the far right of the picture with her son strapped to her back) would come over and sit her down and then it would happen all over again when the next song came on - like every song was her favorite. She is ADORABLE.
4. Ok, this was mere hours before I wound up on my deathbed (see next post) and, looking back, I wonder if this had anything to do with my sickness...but I really don't think so. This is the pig that Audrie's (American girl standing next to me) village killed and cooked for her birthday celebration. According to the girls it was some gooood eats, but I didn't get to try it.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger MO said...

Wait a sec...Are you serious? Are you really standing there with no shoes on? Explanation needed...Tu laisses les microbes penetrer les pied? Oui?

Answer the question.
LOL :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home