Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Africa pics

Ok, ok gee-whiz! Technology these days has made people so demanding! The requests for pics is overwhelming, so here are some to pacify you...

I'm pretty sure this is who Jay-Z is rapping about when he talks about coming from "the school of the hard knocks!" No doubt. This is about as hard as it gets.
Have I posted this one before? Who knows, who cares. These are my boys Latif and Oseifa coloring on my front porch with the sidewalk chalk my dad sent. They are always running up to me saying "Nanette, dessiner SVP? dessiner?" (which means they want to draw please:). Genius idea dad!
I'm not sure who brought in the mass shipment of fussball tables to Burkina, but you can find one on EVERY street corner in this country.
Here is a typical vegetable market. I'm really lucky, because most volunteers don't get this many options in village.Yes, this picture absolutely means you are never, never allowed to complain about your commute to work again. Period.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home