Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh man how time flies!!

To say the least, my time home was pretty amazing. I have THE BEST support network ever. I had such a great time seeing my friends and family. I didn't get to see everyone and for that I apologize. Time went by so fast...all the way up until my last night home (which ended up being my first all-nighter since college - sorry about that dad, and thank goodness for 24-hr Wal-mart!). I am now back in Burkina readjusting to life here. God hooked up some UNUSUALLY cool days to help in my transition back here. It's really nice. I have slept under the stars for the past couple of nights and can't convey just how awesome that is. I will be posting again as often as possible. Thanks for keeping up with me!

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was really, really great to see you, sweetie. Take care of yourself over there!

Love ya,
Leah

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI NETT, GREAT 2 C U. HATE 2 SAY GOODBYE AGAIN. ALL OKHERE. GLAD U MADE IT BACK OK. IF U READ JT/JEN BLOG U'LL CATCH UP W/ NEWS HERE-NOT MUCH. AS I SAID ON TX- CARE PACKAGE ON THE WAY. 1 EA MO. SO B LOOK'G 4 THEM. DROP M&G A LINE PL- THANKS. THEY ENJOY KEEP'G UP ON URE TOUR. GO'G 2 TX END OF THIS MO 2 C SUSAN'S KLAN. PL ADV. WHAT U NEED & I'LL STICK IT IN THE CARE PACKAGE. SORRY I COULDN'T DO AN ALL NIGHTER- 2 OLD 4 THAT STUFF. HELL, I TOOK A NAP AFTER I DROP'D U OFF. I WATCHED U GO THROUGH SECURITY & WALK OUT OF SIGHT THAT MORN- REAL TOUGH ON ME- PL B CAREFUL!!!!JT'S CAR WORKS OUT PRETTY GOOD 4 A CAR -2-USE WHILE HERE- THANKS JT. STILL WORK'G 7 & 7-HOPE WE STAY ON THIS SCHEDULE. MISS U VERY MUCH, LOVE, DAD

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natty,

Fun pictures!!!Thanks for calling and saying good bye...you are a great friend..

love you,
Diana

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger MO said...

Yeah. U forgot to stop by Chicago!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home