Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm in Africa!!!

It took 15 minutes to get to this site and I only bought 30 and I'm on a french keyboard so this is gonna be short. The trip to get here was long but safe so I'm super thankful for that!! We are in the capital city and it is amazing. It's beautiful and the people are really super nice. I'm experiencing sensory and information overload. 3 shots so far, more tomorrow and every week for the next month - better than getting yellow fever I guess:) We go to our training site tomorrow and I'll be able to get more time. Love you all!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are friggin' awesome, girl!!! Congrats on making it to A.F.R.I.C.A. OK! I know you will touch many lives in a meaningful way and come home an even more beautiful person internally. Externally--Stay Fine!!!! You are more than a successful individual--you are SIGNIFICANT!!! Successful people have been good to themselves. Significant people have been a blessing to others.

Take care! Stay safe! And Stay significant!!

Love Dick Moss

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you've made it safe!!
Love ya amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home